In 2012 we’re are planning:
- two Learn & Plant Herb Workshops
- two Permaculture Workshops
Talk n’ Tours
If you have a group that would like to have a tour, please let us know.
When do I plant my potatoes? How heavily do I need to mulch my garlic? What is that thing growing among my tomatoes every season? Oh, the persistent questions of the backyard gardener. Time to get some answers! Rippling Waters hold “Talk n’ Tour” workshops for those folks who have caught the dirty fingernails bug, but need a bit more guidance. Julee Applegarth, our extraordinarily knowledgeable farm manager, typically runs these sessions. Cost: $6.00 each or a Group Rate for more than a group of 4; please contact us.
“Spring Planning & Planting”, May
- During the tour, the talk will feature crop families & companions, bed prepping, & planting schedule.
“The Earth’s Garden Builders”, June
- During the tour, the talk will feature soil, compost, and water as aspects of healthy gardening.
“Sustainable Methods”, July
- During the tour, the talk will feature sustainable methods for weed and pest control.
“Permaculture Basics”, August
- During the tour, the talk will feature our permaculture demonstration plot, ideas to develop your forest garden, and other sustainable cultivation methods we employ.
“Season’s End”, October
- During the tour, the talk will feature winter protection, cover crops, and crop rotation.
Email today to schedule your tour: firstname.lastname@example.org